enters the sub-area in which it is possible to create manual channels, or whose
value can be changed directly by the operator through the appropriate controls
(writable objects) that may be available in one of the Native Desktop in
They can be text or numeric and
have a default value active every time you enter "Run".
- have a numeric field to manually change the value of a channel used in
formulas, in thresholds, in filters, in PID, etc.
- have a text field for manually inserting
comments, barcode readings, passwords, etc.
- alteration made by the operator
Special uses (advanced
- communication channel from an Alien Desktop to AdaMo
- modification made by system command