Founded in 1999, Eurins develops integrated applications, hardware and software, for mesurement, testing and automation for both industry and research laboratory.
Eurins' main sector of activity is represented by the automotive market, where it ranges from production tests to research and development to road tests.
Eurins counts among its products a family of compact and versatile boat dataloggers, with telemetry, positioning, sensor acquisition, fieldbus and electronic control units.
Since its foundation, Eurins has been a partner of National Instruments and currently is a certified Alliance Partner.
EURINS combines solid experiences of:
- engine test bench (diesel, gasoline, natural gas, alternative fuel, hybrid);
- roller test bench (motor bykes, cars, trucks);
- measurements and tests in the industrial and "on the field";
- systems for both production line and laboratory;
- solutions distributed even in remote sites;
- systems for climatic wind tunnel;
- systems for acoustic and vibrational analysis;
- telemetering and remote-control solutions via radio;
- GSM, SAT;
- acquisition from both sensors and field buses;
- design and development of "custom" boat systems;
- GPS / DGPS positioning both local and remote;
- both land and marine applications.
Market & Application areas covered