1. Premise Eurins respects the privacy of every user who visits the Website and uses the Services ("User"). The Policy does not apply to third party sites accessible via external hypertext links on the Eurins website.
The processing of personal data of Users will be in accordance with applicable law, with particular reference to Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196, containing the Code regarding the Protection of Personal Data, as amended following the entry into force and applicability of Regulation (EU) no. 679 of 27 April 2016 - effective from 25 May 2018 (hereafter referred to as "Applicable Privacy Law").
2. Categories of personal data processed by Eurins Eurins may process the following categories of personal data of Users: • identification and contact data (eg name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, etc.); • data relating to the content of electronic communications exchanged with Eurins for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3; • data relating to the activities of Users on the Eurins social pages (eg LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) • data relating to the IP address or the ID of the device of a User through which the Site is accessed or the Services are used; • data relating to the type of browser used by Users, as well as the date and time of use to access the Site or the Services; • data relating to the participation of users in competitions and activities.
3. Purposes and legal bases for the processing of personal data Eurins processes Users' data mainly to allow them to access, register and navigate on their Site, as well as the use of the Services. Any further processing takes place only on the basis of obligations established by law, or with the explicit consent given by the User to the Owner. Eurins collects and processes the personal data of Users for the following purposes:
a) respond to requests from Users sent via the Site and the Services; b) improve the presentation, characteristics and functionalities of the Site and the Services, as well as the administration and management of requests and orders of Users; c) provide assistance on the use of the products, at the request of the Users; d) prior consent, contact Users through automated tools (email, sms, mms, social, calls without operator) and not automated (paper mail and telephone with operator); For the purposes referred to in letters (a) to (d), Eurins will process the personal data of Users based on their requests and their legitimate interest.
4. Data retention times The personal data processed by Eurins on the basis of the consent of the User will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were originally collected and, in any case, will no longer be processed as a result of any revocation of consent given. Where the processing of personal data should instead take place in fulfillment of legal, fiscal or judicial obligations, the data may be stored up to a maximum of ten (10) years.
For further information about the criteria and times for which we store your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Eurins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Methods of processing All personal data will be processed mainly through electronic tools and methods, however the treatment by paper means is not excluded a priori by Eurins. The Data Controller will take all necessary security measures in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes indicated in this document. However, since it is not possible to guarantee that the measures taken for the security of the Site and the transmission of data are such as to exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data, we urge the user to make sure that his computer is equipped with software updated antiviruses for data network protection - both inbound and outbound - and that your Internet service provider has adopted firewalls and anti-spam filters, or other appropriate measures for the security of data transmission.
6. Communication and dissemination of personal data Eurins will not communicate the personal data of the Users to third parties, internal or external to Eurins, without their consent and, in any case, in the presence of adequate guarantees. For example, where such communication is necessary for support needs of the Services or the Website, Eurins will be responsible for appointing the afore mentioned third-parties responsible or sub-responsible for the processing in accordance with the applicable Privacy Law.
7. Transfer of personal data abroad Users' personal data will not be transferred to countries that do not belong to the European Union and which do not ensure data protection levels in line with the applicable Privacy Law. Where Eurins transfers personal data outside the European Union, it will undertake to take all necessary precautions to oversee such transfers - for example, through the usage of standard contractual clauses or other legal instruments.
8. Processing of personal data of minors The use of the Site and the Services is reserved only for users over 18 years of age. Eurins does not process personal data of minors under eighteen (18) years without parental consent.
9. Rights of Users The Data Controller is freely contacted for any request concerning this Policy or by sending an email to email@example.com. Pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law, Users will be entitled to:
a) be informed of the purposes and methods of processing their personal data; b) access to personal data; c) obtain a copy of their personal data, if these are stored in countries outside the European Union, as well as obtaining an indication of the place where such personal data is stored or transferred; d) request the correction, updating or integration of personal data; e) request cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of the processing of personal data; f) object, in whole or in part, to any processing performed through automated decision-making processes, including profiling; g) revoke your consent to the processing, where provided, freely and at any time; h) contact the Data Protection Manager of the Data Controller, if appointed; i) file a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law, from May 2018, Users will also have the right to exercise the following rights:
a) the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and the possibility of being able to transmit them to another data controller freely and without impediments - where applicable; b) the right to request the limitation of the processing of personal data, where applicable.
11. Links to third-party sites and social plugins The Owner does not control and has no way to supervise the content nor the policy on the processing of personal data of websites and third-party services accessible through links contained within the Site, including any social plugin. Therefore, Eurins cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for the processing carried out through or in relation to such third-party sites. Users are therefore invited to pay the utmost attention in this regard, taking note of the conditions of use and privacy and cookie policies published on the portals visited. Eurins provides links to websites and services managed by third parties solely to facilitate user navigation, it being understood that the activation of such hypertext links does not imply, nor should it be intended, any kind of recommendation or notification by the Owner for access to and browsing of these websites, or any guarantee of their contents, or the goods and services provided through them.
12. Changes and updates This Policy is updated and applicable from [25/05/2018]
Any further modification will be communicated to Users with the means and times deemed most appropriate by the Owner, in particular through the publication on the Site and on the Sites of the relevant Services.